Friday, November 29, 2013

Holiday home workout

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope you're having a wonderful break and enjoying lots of food and time with your families.

Working out over the holidays can be tough.  A lot of gyms are closed, it's pretty cold to exercise outside, and if you're like me you're in a city where you don't usually live.

I'm definitely not telling you to diet over the holidays.  Food is one of the best parts of this season, and that's totally unrealistic. But trust me, after all that eating, a little exercise will feel GREAT!

Here's an awesome bodyweight workout that you can do at home from my favorite fitness blog, Greatist.  It only takes half an hour, and no equipment necessary! Give it a try!






And I'll leave you with this Zumba jam of the week, "Limbo" by Daddy Yankee.

1 comment:

  1. This is really good but is it goodCompliance Hong Kong. But I have high blood pressure. Is it good for me?

    ReplyDelete