Friday, November 15, 2013

New choreography I love

Today I'm going to share some of my favorite choreography videos I've found recently.

I'll let you in on a little secret….most Zumba instructors steal a lot of their moves from other instructors. But isn't that how creativity works?  You take a little piece of something you like, build on it and make it your own.

This first dance is to the song "Tranquila" by J Balvin.  I love this dance (and these instructors!) because of their energy, the simplicity of their moves and their performance quality.  And, they're pretty good- looking, too! One of my favorite co-instructors told me, "I'd be first in line for their class if they taught here!"  Enjoy.






This next dance is something I tried out in one of my classes yesterday.  This song is infectious; you'll be singing "put your hands up, baby!" by the end.



This last one is a dance that my co-instructor found a while back and has been teaching in class.  If you speak Spanish, you'll love this song!  The lyrics are so inspirational and I can't get them out of my head.



Enjoy the choreography!

No comments:

Post a Comment